Know Your WHY for 2020
As we begin a new year AND a new decade, it's always a good idea to take a step back and ask WHY we're doing certain things. Sometimes we get so caught up in "busy-ness" that we lose sight of WHY we're so busy!
Since voice/music teaching is my business, I'd like to encourage you to focus on your WHY for voice lessons in 2020. That way we can stay on track and avoid getting sucked into the "busy-ness" vortex.
Here are my 5 WHY's for teaching singing:
1) I understand how it feels to want to sing better, and I LOVE helping people do just that - sing better!
2) Singing is a healthy, joy-filled thing to do, and our internal instruments are AMAZING!
3) Singing and music-making are 2 of my main areas of gifting.
4) I spent years/$$ learning to be not only a good singer/performer, but also a good teacher.
5) There's nothing else I'd rather be doing!
So HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let's work together to make this year one of your best musical years yet!